McGraw Hill Construction Named Finalist for 14 Neal Awards
NEW YORK – February 18, 2014 – Architectural Record, GreenSource and ENR, published by McGraw Hill Construction (http://www.construction.com/), have been named as finalists for multiple 2014 Jesse H. Neal Business Journalism Awards. The awards, known as “the Pulitzer Prize of business media,” are distributed annually by industry association American Business Media, in order to recognize editorial excellence among business-to-business publications.
The recognized work includes:
Architectural Record (http://www.archrecord.com)
• Best Technical Content: A Deeper Shade of Green: The Bullitt Center
• Best Technical Content: Wrap It Up
• Best Single Issue of a Magazine: June 2013
• Best Theme Issue of a Magazine Or Newspaper: Design from Farm to Table, July 2013
• Best Theme Issue of a Magazine Or Newspaper: Sheltering the World, March 2013
• Best Use Of Social Media: Architectural Record: Building a Community
• Best Single Article: Power to the People
• Best Website: GreenSourceMag.com
• Best Single Issue of a Magazine or Newspaper: Designing Healthier Communities, July/August 2013
• Best Technical Content: Bracing for Climate Change
• Best Theme Issue of a Magazine Or Newspaper: How Tall is Too Tall? September/October 2013
• Best Subject-Related Series: Climate Adaptation
• Best Profile: Modular Maven: Bruce Ratner
• Best Technical Content: Research Revolution
“We are thrilled that Architectural Record, GreenSource and ENR are finalists among their peers in the extremely competitive field of business-to-business journalism, and we are grateful to American Business Media for this recognition,” said Keith Fox, President of McGraw Hill Construction. “McGraw Hill Construction has done well at the Neals in recent years, with Architectural Record named the 2012 Grand Neal winner, ENR named a 2013 Grand Neal finalist, and GreenSource awarded Best Website two years running. We look forward to another strong showing in 2014.”
The 60th Annual Neal Awards will be held on March 14, 2014 in New York.
# # #
About McGraw Hill Construction: McGraw Hill Construction provides essential data, news, insights, and intelligence to better inform construction professionals’ decisions and strengthen their market position. McGraw Hill Construction’s data, analytics, and media businesses – Dodge, Sweets, Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record – create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge MarketShare™, Dodge BuildShare® and Dodge SpecShare®. Construction data is available for North American and global markets. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
About McGraw Hill Financial: McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Media Contact: Kathy Malangone, Senior Director, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-4376, email@example.com