The User grants to McGraw-Hill the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the MHC Site by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of McGraw-Hill's print or electronic publications.
Users entering material into the MHC Site are responsible for the content of that material. McGraw-Hill has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the MHC Site. However, MHC retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content which MHC deems to be illegal, offensive, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Other Content through the MHC Site that:
- is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of MHC, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- is harmful to minors
For information regarding our privacy practices, please read our Privacy Notice.